MGCA Professional Development Institute Due to unforeseen circumstances, the PDI is cancelled.
Please join MGCA in the other planned activities at the conference.
MGCA Events- 2019 ACA Conference
- 27 March- 6:30-8:30pm: MGCA Board Meeting- Hilton New Orleans Riverside, Cambridge Room
- 28 March- 3:00-4:30pm: MGCA Membership Business Meeting- Hilton New Orleans Riverside, Fulton Room
- 28 March- 4:00-6:30pm: Expo Hall Grand Opening & Welcome Reception- Stop by the MGCA Booth #547!
- 28 March- 7:00-9:00pm: MGCA Reception, Hilton New Orleans Riverside, Eglinton Winton
- 29 March- 2:00-2:30pm: 30 Minute Poster Session- Suicide in the Military: More Than PTSD- Presenters Benjamin Noah and Andrea Sloan – Hall B2, Poster Area 2
- 30 March- 7:30-8:30am: MGCA 60 Minute Sponsored Session- Competencies for Counseling Military Populations: Counseling Children and Families- Presenters Katherine Atkins, Elizabeth Burgin, David Fenell, Elizabeth Prosek, and Joe Wehrman- Room R08
- 31 March- 8:45-10:15am: MGCA 90 Minute Sponsored Session- Focus on the Future: The Advancement of Research for Our Military and First Responder Populations- Presenters Judy Mathewson, Jennifer Sztalkoper, and Thomas Watson- Room R08