WELCOME, ALL MGCA members to the ACA Conference in San Francisco from 15-19 March 2017!
As you make your travel reservations, please consider what your membership in the Military and Government Counselors Association will provide for you on 15 March 2017:
– FREE Professional Development Institute (free CEUs on military and First Responder-related topics) for the entire day as well as
– FREE networking with researchers and counseling professionals at the Social on 17 March from 6-8 p.m. We want to help you develop your knowledge and skills as you work with the military population and their families.
– FREE information at the MGCA booth in the Exhibit Hall
– FREE opportunity to become involved in the 2018 MGCA Professional Development Institute at the ACA Conference!
– Your attendance at the MGCA Awards Luncheon on 15 March 2017.
Please email President Judith Mathewson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and President-Elect Michael Keim (email@example.com) if you plan to attend the PDI and Awards Luncheon, held at a local restaurant within walking distance to the Moscone Center.